Residential 18th-20th October 2021
Key information - please read!
- Please make sure your child brings a named water bottle. There are a number of water stations around the site for them to refill them.
- Children must wear long sleeves and long trousers for the activities.
- Long hair must be tied back.
- All medication must be put in a named box/bottle and handed to a member of staff on the morning of the 18th. Medical will be administered by designated staff members and recorded on individual sheets. We cannot administer medicine which isn’t named.
- Please send your child with a roll on deodorant rather than a spray one . Some fire alarms are sensitive to spray.
- All children will be expected to turn lights out when asked to by school staff. They might like to bring books or cards/other quiet activities to entertain themselves once in their rooms.
- There is a small shop on centre where children can buy souvenirs and snacks. No more than £15 in a named purse or wallet please.